I finished knitting Mrs. B. Sr's scarf today,
about bloody time. I'm in the process of blocking it right now, so pictures will follow later. Anyway, I realized that this scarf has been with me for a long time, doing one or two pattern repeats when the mood took me. It's seen a lot of other projects come and go, while it just sat patiently, quietly, knowing it's time will come. Here are some other things that occurred while knitting the scarf:
- Barely knit more than 2" of Tempting - I HATE that yarn
- Bought a wheel and learned to spin
- Got rid of the desktop computer and started my own fiber corner
- Completed the Tessellating Fish Afghan
- Started a subscription service on the blog
- Sold my first item on that auction site
- Knit Maureen's scarf #2
- Put another free pattern on the blog
- Made my own dpns for sock knitting.
- Knit my first sock
- Got a new position
- Knit and felted 2 bags (Booga and Sophie).