Friday, April 21, 2006

April WIPs


Just a couple of pictures of my current WIPs (excluding the extremely untempting). Only the second Krazy Stripes sock and my liesel scarf (about 15" into it). I will be finished the sock today, which realistically leaves only my scarf to knit. Which, while pretty, is going to be done in no time thanks to my practice with the pattern and the thicker yarn.


I was getting very worried about this situation, what will I do? What can I start now? My knitpicks order doesn't look like it's coming anytime soon, I MUST buy more yarn!!! But then I talked myself down and took a step back. Yes, I can finish the sock and I want to do more - surely I can wait until the order arrives? I have the scarf to do, I have to make a decision about untempting, I can also spin some more (I still have a good amount of that gorgeous pink/red roving, and that 50/50 wool/mohair. Then I thought about it some more, I really need to stash bust, I have Denise needles and cables that have been MIA for months, I think that I really need to find them. So, my promise to myself: today, I will finish sock #2 - then I will BUST MY STASH, work out what to keep, what to throw out, what to ebay and what long lost WIPs will be ripped out or finished. Okay, now that I have this promise in writing, I will have to do it. Better get working.