Monday, April 24, 2006

Project Spectrum

Just a few things today. I joined Project spectrum, I noticed it on someone's blog (sorry, I completely blank on which one) and thought, those are the colors (orange and yello) I've been knitting in this month, I put pictures at the bottom of this post to show my April Project Spectrum projects. As for other knitterly stuff, I managed to find a magnetic clasp for Sophie, I plan to do a lining for this bag, and the magnet will go in there - but since I don't exactly love sewing, I'm sure this project will be finished just before I need to hand it over. The one-skein sock is going, but I'm not really enjoying it, I ended up having to use the wooden needles since my Pony Pearls were too small, I'm having to adapt the pattern a lot as I go and the yarn is a little too thick and acrylic-eek and just not fun to knit with -eurgh! But then I don't have my Knitpicks order yet!!! HEEEELLLLLLOOOOO YAARRRNNN WHHEERREE AAAAARRRRREEEE YOOOOOUUUUUU??!?!?! I don't think it heard me, I don't think it's anywhere near me yet, but it's only been 9 days since I ordered, they do say it will take between 5 and 14 days.... I just hate waiting :(

Yellow and Orange Sophie Bag


My Orange and Yellow Booga Bag


My Terra Cotta Liesel Scarf


Stimpy-tiger, our ginger moggie - with Dad's broken leg.