Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bleurgh and Woo Hoo!!

I'm still around, just haven't had much in the way of knitting to write about. I never made it to the NYC WWKIP as I planned, I had a major allergy attack (which basically feels like a nasty cold with plenty of sneezing) - I basically felt like crap and wasn't up to meeting new people that way. My body had better play nice for the next Stitchcraft meet-up.


After realizing that I was aflicted with 'sockus-giganticus' my jaywalker sock was frogged completely and restarted. It's now about 40% done in the next size down. I think I will do some spinning tonight though ;)

On to much much better news. I just got an email from my Secret Pal, telling me that she subscribed me to a year of "Spin-off" magazine. I'm thrilled to pieces and can't wait to get my first issue (I've never read the magazine, but heard great stuff about it, it was definitely on my wish list). Thank you Secret Pal, you rock!!!