Wednesday, May 03, 2006

%*&@^(^$*& Verizon

I have no idea what is going on with my internet, but I'm sure it's all down to Verizon. I think that my time is limited today, but wanted to post to say that I got my roving today (and this is a significant event in my life - why?). Admittedly, I was worried about this roving, I had no idea if the person I was buying from was truly genuine (not like me, I do a LOT of internet buying and am normally pretty careful - but the price was so good). Okay, so now I have a pound each of yummy Merino and, even more, yummy Merino/silk. Both natural color (yowser, spinning and dyeing yer own - getting a bit ambitious there Mrs. B. huh?). I REALLY wanted to try spinning some of it tonight, but promised I would finish (or at least almost finish) the kiddy pullover before spinning any - I finished work far too late tonight, so no chance today really (unless I didn't blog as I'm doing right now, but it's late and I'm sleepy. I have almost finished the pullover though, just grafting the pits and some blocking - pictures to follow, just not today. Now I realize that I won't get a chance tomorrow, thanks to dinner and drinks in the evening (shucks huh?). Okay gotta catch some ZZZzzzzzz's