Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Supple Rib and transit strikes.


I've nearly finshed my second ever own design of an armwarmer. It's knit in supple rib using knitpicks "shine and twist" in Green Apple. I'm writing the design as I go, I will publish it (and the link to it here) once I know for sure that it's going to work - i.e. once I do the second one.


On another note, the MTA strike is looming, I wonder if it's going to happen? It will certainly have a pretty devastating effect on the city. I know that I won't be able to get to work since I do the reverse commute (New York to Queens) and bridges & tunnels will be closed in that direction for the morning rush. On the bright side, I have plenty of paperwork to do at home for at least a few days, so it won't be a total waste. Fingers crossed for everyone else though...