Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Man's Scarf



I finally dug up the Homespun and decided to knit a scarf as I was having so much trouble to trying to find out what I could make for Ronan's present, since the double knit hat didn't work and another shadow knit scarf just doesn't seem right for him. Anyway, this is one of the scarves (the other is a different color and 'in progress' right now) I'm going decide between. The color is one with greys, greens and deep reds, it looks almost a brown color, it looks great. I don't have the color (it was one of those bargain buys) but looking at the website I think that the color is Creole, but I'm unsure if it's Ronan's color. The other will be deep blues and greens, pics to follow. Oh, and the pattern was VERY easy. I cast on 140 sts on size 13 needles then switched to size 11 needles and knit every row, casting off (on the 13 again) after the width was satifactory to me (approx 5-5 1/2 inches).