Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bad knitting day today

Yup a bad day for me today, first of all I have *just* figured out that I just don't have enough yarn for my latest project (Robert the bear - such a cute 'intellectual' bear), he will be an arm and 1 1/2 legs short (quite a lot to be missing if you ask me). But while looking around the internet inbetween body parts, I find this site!

WHY OH WHY did I have to see that AND read it??? Now, just when I started falling in love with some beautiful natural wools (Robert the bear included) I'm going to feel guilty about it, but I'm pretty good at not thinking about these things for too long (a good example is that I was a vegetarian for about 6 weeks). Oh well.

Another happy note is that I am in the process of knitting another set of wristwarmers/gauntlets/fingerless mitt things (another pattern of my own) using "supple rib" and I'm excited about this, think they could be pretty cool (yarn is grass green and 60% modal and 40% cotton, pretty). More about that in a few days when I see how it goes.