Monday, July 10, 2006

Picovoli

Picovoli


Here are the pictures, as promised. Not too much to say on this one, I'm pretty pleased with it, esp. since it's my first top for me. I only wish that I were a few pounds lighter so I wouldn't feel the need to suck in my stomach when wearing this pretty top. The pattern is Grumperina's Picovili. I knit it using Madil Eden which is 100% bamboo, in color 623 (called coral or pink, depending on the site you go on). I love the feel of this yarn, it's soft and has a super-nice drape (hence the stomach sucking), very much like a cotton in weight. As some other knitters have found. I have 5 more balls left, and now have decide what tank I would like to make with it - I REALLY enjoyed knitting with it. I like Paulina, the Honeymoon Cami and another one that I can't find, which was a stockinette tank, with a lacy bottom, they are all very different, I think that I should stick with simple as I only have 5 balls. Anyone have any ideas?

Shoulder detail.