Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm back

Well, I returned safely from a wonderful trip away, which involved beaches and sand and mini-golf and go-carts and the solving of murders. As well as enjoying the 4th of July celebrations on the beach surrounded by wizzing and explosion - kind of terrifying, but lots of fun. The pics are a little blurry, but give you an idea of just how many were going off around us on.




I also very, very nearly finished Picovoli (just a few more rounds and she will be complete) pictures of that to follow. In terms of knitting, that is all I can tell you about. I even dragged everyone out in search of a yarn store that was supposed to be close by - but it was either closed down or totally made up, little disappointing for me, but nevermind. Other parts of my trip involved, beach, pool, chilling, beer, great friends, more chilling and sun and beach and pool. Altogether and very relaxing time away. Thanks Courtney, Chris and Jeff.