Monday, March 20, 2006

Subscription/Fish Update

I wanted to let you know that I decided to change the subscription service from bloglet to feedblitz. I was having some 'issues' with bloglet (i.e. emails have not been going out when I've udated my blog), and I was getting no response from them, so decided to try feedblitz instead. As a result, those of you already subscribed to my blog will probably have to reconfirm their subscription with feedblitz (the bloglet account for this site will be closed as of this evening). Feedblitz looks like a good site, and I can assure you that your email address will not be sold or used in any way (except to send updates on my blog). As always, you can unsubscribe at any time. I also have the usual atom feed and bloglines feed (through feedburner), anyone who knows what that means will know that it's another way to subscribe. Okay, I'm pretty sure that I confused the hell out of anyone still reading this paragraph, so it's time for another.

Thanks for the well wishes about my grandmother, I feel that she is away from her pain now, and back with Granddad (a thought that makes me smile). The funeral will be next week, so we will be heading back to the UK at the weekend. This gives me plenty of time to avoid thinking about it all, and I have the subscription on this blog and the 100 fish (28 sewn together so far) to thank for keeping me busy in the evenings. Work will certainly keep me busy during the day, since I have to squeeze 2 weeks into one...

Must go sew some more fish before bed.