Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year


Well, I had a wonderful time seeing in and celebrating the new year. We went out to friends for some drinks (nice champagne and, of course, beer) before heading off to the Frying Pan to see in the New Year. Never been before, what a fun place! Great music, loads of different rooms to explore. It was very cool and interesting, with an eclectic crowd. We loved it, but after dancing for a few hours some of us were tuckered, so headed off to a bar closer to our friends place. Then we went up to our local for a night cap, getting home about 5:30. I'm shattered today though, I did managed to finish the arm-warmers in the supple rib, my second ever own design (i.e. not just an adapted pattern). I will be posting pictures and the pattern tomorrow - too sleepy now. Not sure what to do next. I have the lace weight yarn but still haven't found the pattern I really want to do with it yet. I do have to get started on the ends for my knitting needles as well, an interesting experiment, but more about that if they succeed.