Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm a Bandwidth Thief!


Yup, it's true, I have stolen Bandwidth. I feel soooooo stooopid, I didn't even think about it. I was trying to join a web ring (seems so unlikely now eh?) and I had tried to get the code on there right (it wasn't working properly and the image wasn't coming up). So I decided to find the image and adapt the code like with another ring. It worked! I had the image, I felt that I should pass the approval and be approved.

I got an email yesterday saying that I will not be approved at this time because I'm a stealer of the bandwidth - DOH! I had linked directly to this lady's image on her site - double DOH! I have apologized profusely (still hoping to avoid jail time) and fixed it immediately. I will give it another week and see if I'm approved.....