Sunday, October 15, 2006

GARGHHHHHH!

Okay, I'm more than slightly pissed today. They say that you should never go to bed angry - that was really tough advice to follow last night after Mr. B tried on the, almost complete zipped Raglan (from LMKG), good Lord the damned thing does not f*cking fit - it's far too small, he looks comical in it. Had I not spent so long knitting the thing I might have seen the funny side. But not today, cos today I have to frog and find some more of this yarn. I fully planned to take a picture to show you all, but I just don't have the heart. I decided to swallow the pride and actually show the top, and how it doesn't fit.


Doesn't look so bad at the back.



Until you see the front and decide that this thing needs to be zipped up - errrrr....



Here's the sweater now - sad huh?


On a lighter note, the Wyvern socks are coming along nicely, I'm 1 & 1/3 of the way through, they are looking great, and I love the look of the ribbed sole - even if I'm not exactly loving knitting it ;) Now the color of these socks is super hard to capture, because they never look the same color in different lights. At the Point, for example, the yarn is almost a blinding red/orange, but it's not that bright really - honest.



Oh! And my tee-shirt arrived (Addis are still on the way):


Excuse me now, I have to go to elann.com to order some more Ravenna Cotton.