Sunday, February 25, 2007

Monkeying around


I didn't really think I had much to post about this weekend, but then I thought "I finished the socks". So here you are, Mum's Monkey socks are done, finished yesterday - and with the folks not arriving until Friday, there was bags of time.

Pattern: monkey socks by Cookie.
Yarn: South West Trading Companies "Tofuties" colour #722 "Stand on Your Own Two Feet".
Needles: Pony Pearls #2 dpns.

Made in a week, I have to agree with other bloggers that these really are a quick and easy knit, it clearly helps that my Mum has tiny feet (size 3/5-4 US) hence I couldn't pose in them, destruction of the socks was not an option :)



I'm feeling a bit of "blogging blah" at the moment. While there's other stuff to post about, I just can't be bothered. Oh well, I'm sure this will pass. Hope a great weekend was had by all.