Sunday, January 28, 2007

Yippee!

Now that the daylight managed to coincide with me having my knitting and camera at the same time, it's time to show you some FO's. First of all, Mr. B's socks. Man are his feet big! I was beginning to think I would never finish knitting these socks, but perseverance does pay off.





Pattern: Slipped Stitch's Boyfriend Socks.
Yarn One hank of Knitpicks bare superwash fingering weight I dyed it myself using Jacquard acid dyes, I just mixed some green, blue and purple until I got this cool turquoise.
Needles Knitpicks Classic Circulars, 32" #1's (magic loop).
Adaptations None.

Secondly, after a marathon knitting session yesterday, Shedir #2 is complete. I got to do the extra pattern repeat that I wished I'd done with the last hat. Now my ears will be warmer. I guess I should do stats again eh?



Pattern Shedir cap.
Yarn 3 balls of Elann's Baby Silk in "Oxblood", a soft, beautifully colored 80% baby Alpaca, 20% silk yarn. I doubled the yarn.
Needles Addis Turbos, 32" #3's (magic loop method).
Adaptations I did 4 of the 5 pattern repeats.

Of course, I had to do a top of the head shot again.