Sunday, March 06, 2005

Angel Hair Hat and Scarf Set


Angel Hair Hat and Scarf Set
Originally uploaded by schrodinger.
This was completed on 2/3/05, the yarn is from Joann's Sensations collection, called Angel Hair. It is beautifully soft and lovely, the hat is bigger than my first hat so it actually covers my ears better, so it's good for those chilly days in the city. Although I have to admit that I haven't worn it out yet, I kind of feel like I'm wearing some kind of tea-cosy (or cozy). The scarf was wider than my other, but I sacrified length as a result, but I liked the checked k2, p2 pattern. I am now in the process of knitting Maureen's scarf (for the second time) in a sunset color of the same yarn, it will also be a little shorter than I would like, but longer than the first time I knitted it. It will also be in a k2, p2 check. I should have a picture of it up in the next few days since Maureen will have it by Tuesday.